Documenting from Scotland the rise of the One World King; the "masonic" Sun God.

Friday 18 December 2009

Urinating on the lamp-posts ?






This is not really my territory, however it involves a countryman, so technically...

At Copenhagen, (where he ended his speech with the ritualistic: "I'll be back") , Arnold Schwarzeneger received a bottle of - Stop Climate Chaos - whisky from unbeknowing, sleigh pulling, red-nosed Rudolph resonating, MSP Stewart (Stuart) Stevenson; as pictured below. The spirit was 42 proof, apparently in recognition of Scotland's target for reducing carbon emissions by that percentage, pre 2020; we note Arnie's comments from the
BBC report:




The California governor has praised Scotland's carbon-cutting targets, saying they had sent a message to the rest of the world that swift action was needed.

As I noted a couple of posts ago, Scotland leads the way - it is ritual.

Talking of rituals, what struck me was the body-building Governor's visual resemblance - or is it just me ? - to dead President Ronald Reagan. I recalled reading an article about his funeral and it's occult undertones. I did a google, and from
, Goro Adachi, in 1994 (although I do not think that was my original reading source, no disrespect intended) :



I had detected the presence of Arnold in the line moving toward the coffin and almost instinctively I began to anticipate what was coming next: the 'death' of the Sun precisely coinciding with Arnie standing in front of the dead 'king'...




cheers


Wiki re 42.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Goro posted such a post and I don't remember any others as I am kind of 'fascinated' with Arnold.

I never realized or thought of him looking like Ronald Reagan (as Goro pointed out, Ronald and Arnold are anagrams), so I will have to look at some more photos before I can look at it that way.

Newspaceman said...

Hiya NGA, as I said, I am not sure where I read it but the whole Sun God funeral process reminds me of JFK as noted in James Shelby Downards's KIng Kill 33 (available on wiki).

When I looked at the image it reminded me a bit of Reagan that was all, the most important part, in my opinion, was the reference to Scotland leading the world - given my recent post re banking etc., which I know is boring stuff. Although very relevant.

cheers, brian

Anonymous said...

"Talking of rituals, what struck me was the body-building Governor's visual resemblance - or is it just me ? - to dead President Ronald Reagan."


i'd have to agree, ah-nulled strikes me v much as Living Dead (see AF's post re simulacra-presidents)

certainly he is, at minimum, spiritually dead, plus neck-deep in the occult, his wife is maria shriver of the notorious old money/old power shriver family . . . i've written about them extensively and their connections with the coffin family, etc

goddess maria has been touring the country recently, in the wake of her announcement that amerika is now, officially, A Womans Nation


heres a page w/some understanding re ronnie raygun:


http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1429.pdf


ronnie sure was smug

he aint laughing now though


other relevant by same writer re house of orange etc

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1967.pdf

http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/2300.pdf


cheers spaceman, best to spaceboy

ray

Anonymous said...

hm the links were abridged, lets try again--


http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1429.pdf


http://www.kimmillerconcernedchristians.com/Unsealings/1967.pdf

Anonymous said...

well for some reason the pdf page sites wont paste over, only the title page

if you want the specific page cites, e mail me


ray

Newspaceman said...

Got the main page Ray, will send you an e mail for specs shortly.

thanks very much for info.

You and the wee man have a good Christmas.

cheers